Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Grecian Princess costume

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I really like this costume for some reason, but I don't know if it would really look that great on any of my dolls. Does anyone have it? What is the quality like? Is it worth it? They probably won't have it available forever. . . .oh decisions!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I have it and I got one for my granddaughter. It's beautiful and very good quality.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do you have a specific doll that it looks really great on? I bet GT25 would be stunning in it.

    I have: Kirsten, Kaya, GT2, Josefina, Kaya, Marisol, Felicity, and Nellie is on her way. Kit will hopefully be coming soon.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought this last fall and I love it. My only word of caution is that it was tough to fit on my PM Felicity. I did succeed, though, and you can see a couple pictures here:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...3380093&idx=13

    I think it would look great on most dolls, so I say go for it!

    - Becca

  5. #5
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I have it for Daisy's (Marisol) Halloween costume. She looks beautiful in it!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the costume and love it... I have AGT21 in it now (just because I think that blue color looks fab with blonde hair), but it looks wonderful with the darker coloring on Marisol as well. Quite fun!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All of you who posted pictures, thanks! Those were so cute!

    I also think that Coconut's chariot is just too adorable! I don't have a Coconut, but that picture makes me want one so bad!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •